As a general guideline, take one capsule with warm water. For the best result, take on an empty stomach 2-3 hour prior to sexual activity. The result depends on an individual's reaction to the herbs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Distributed by: Harlem Distributor
New York, NY 10001
Keep away from children and prohibited to be used by persons under the age of 18.
- Consult with your physician before using this product.
- Consult a physician if you have heart problems, diabetes and/or high blood pressure.
- Stop using immediately if undesirable effects develop.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not take this pill with anything that may have nitrate in it.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages when taking this product.
- You can take Power King with or without food.
- This product is for MEN only.
- Do not take this product if you have any medical condition.
Shipping and Packaging:
The packing won’t say anything about the contents. We ship the product latest the next business day. To receive the product faster, please choose a faster-paid service during the checkout process.
We are not the makers of these pills (Power King). Each herbal enhancer has different effects for different individuals based on work habit, body type and size, age, daily activities, life style, and even food! We recommend starting with a sample pill if you do not know or have not tried these before. This is why there are different kinds of pills in the market.
Try these steps if pills don't work:
- Add one extra hour to the recommended hour(s) that the Power King must be taken prior to the activity.
- Take pills on an almost empty stomach and eat very lightly afterward.
- If you have a full stomach, there will be more blood circulating in your digestive system rather than where you need it to be during the intercourse.
- Drink lots of water, 12 to 25 ounces at least.
- Foreplay is very important, longer foreplay prepares the body and increases blood circulation.
- Don't stress about it!
- Relax the muscles! Stiff muscles will reduce the blood flow which leads to premature ejaculation.
- These are only suggestions and not medical advice and should be treated only as suggestions.