RUFF 10000mg Natural Formula
Male Sexual Performance Enhancement
Take one capsule 45 minutes prior to sexual activity.
Do not exceed more than one capsule in four days. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
Use only as directed, do not take this product if you have a serious medical condition or take nitrates, nitroglycerin or prescription medications.
Do not use if you have a heart problem or high blood pressure. Consult with your physician if you have any of these medical conditions.
You can return the merchandise if this is not the right product for you. We provide a full refund if you have used one pill only. Read more about our return policy here Return Policy
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep away from children and prohibited to be used by persons under the age of 18.
The packing won’t say anything about the contents. We ship the product latest the next business day. To receive the product faster, please choose a faster-paid service during the checkout process.
We are not the makers of these pills. Each herbal enhancer has different effects for different individuals based on work habit, body type and size, age, daily activities, lifestyle, and even food! We recommend starting with a sample pill if you do not know or have not tried these before. This is why there are different kinds of pills in the market.
Try these steps if pills don't work:
- Add one extra hour to the recommended hour(s) that the pill must be taken prior to the activity.
- Take pills on an almost empty stomach and eat very lightly afterward.
- If you have a full stomach, there will be more blood circulating in your digestive system rather than where you need it to be during the intercourse.
- Drink lots of water, 12 to 25 ounces at least.
- Foreplay is very important, longer foreplay prepares the body and increases blood circulation.
- Don't stress about it!
- Relax the muscles! Stiff muscles will reduce the blood flow which leads to premature ejaculation.
- These are only suggestions and not medical advice and should be treated only as suggestions.