Horny Goat Weed For Women
Over the years of her life, a woman’s sex drive can fluctuate. You may notice a decline in your libido during menopause, if you are ill or if you are taking anti-seizure or anti-depressant medications. A recurrent or persistent lack of interest in sex can affect your relationships and cause personal distress. Symptoms include:
- Wanting to have sex less frequently than your partner does
- Noticing your libido is weaker than it used to be
- No longer having, or seldom having sexual fantasies
For women who are looking for a natural solution for a low libido, female enhancement pills containing horny goat weed, or epimedium, are one option to support a healthy female libido. Horny goat weed supplements are typically sourced from as many as 15 different species of the epimedium grandiflorum, a flowering plant indigenous to Japan, China, and Korea. Although epimedium grandiflorum has more than 60 different species, only a small portion have medicinal value.
The active substance in horny goat weed is a flavonoid known as icariin. Icariin has the ability to naturally increase nitric oxide, which is important for female libido because it is the primary chemical transmitter of blood delivery to the genitals. For women, the increase blood flow to the clitoris helps to increase sexual arousal and the likelihood of reaching an orgasm.
Horny goat weed has several other health benefits for women, including:
- Menopause Support: Horny goat weed may support bone health and reduce the risk of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women. Although it is not a hormone itself, epimedium can help to balance fluctuating hormones, which can also help with menopausal symptoms.
- Support Skeletal Health: One of the potent phytochemicals in horny goat weed is icariin. Research has determined that icariin may support blood circulation and improve bone health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do not accept if seal is broken or missing, protect from light and moisture.
Keep Horny Goat Weed pill away from children and prohibited to be used by persons under the age of 18.
Shipping and Packaging:
The packing wont say anything about the contents.We ship the product latest the next business day. To receive the product faster, please choose a faster-paid service during the checkout process.
We are not the makers of these pills. Each herbal enhancer has different effects for different individuals based on work habit, body type and size, age, daily activities, lifestyle and even food! We recommend starting with a sample pill if you do not know or have not tried these before. This is why there are different kinds of pills in the market.
Try these steps if pills don't work:
- Add one extra hour to the recommended hour(s) that the pill must be taken prior to the activity.
- Take pills on an almost empty stomach and eat very lightly afterward.
- If you have a full stomach, there will be more blood circulating in your digestive system rather than where you need it to be during the intercourse.
- Drink lots of water, 12 to 25 ounces at least.
- Foreplay is very important, longer foreplay prepares the body and increases blood circulation.
- Don't stress about it!
- Relax the muscles! Stiff muscles will reduce the blood flow which leads to premature ejaculation.
- These are only suggestions and not medical advice and should be treated only as suggestions.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Products, statements and descriptions related to the products, and our blog posts have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gearadult.com is not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this website and assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about or related to such products.